The Linderman dental practice is a second generation family operation.
Dr. Martin Linderman graduated from IU school of dentistry in 1953 and practiced dentistry for 53 years before retiring.
Dr. Jeff Linderman graduated from IU school of dentistry in 1986 and taught at the dental school from 1989 to 1999. He practiced pediatric dentistry for five years before joining his father's dental practice.
Located in the downtown district of Carmel in a renovated historical home, Dr. Jeff Linderman carries on the family practice.
Dr. Jeff Linderman treats many areas of dentistry including:
- Bonding, tooth colored fillings
- Porcelain Work, tooth colored crowns and or bridges
- Snoring devices
- Restoring Missing Teeth
- Dentures with or without implants
- Digital x-rays
- Periodontal (gum and tissue) screening
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Tempuromandibular/ Jaw Screening for Dysfunction
- Dental Splints for Grinding, Clenching and Bruxing
- Bleaching with trays or the Zoom Light
- Clear Correct Aligners to straighten teeth
- Oral sedation if needed